photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, July 18, 2014

Jacob & Mandy {Trash the Dress Wedding Photography Lewiston, ID Clarkston, WA}

Jacob and Mandy have been in front of my camera twice before- once for their engagement session, and then for their gorgeous wedding in Elk River, ID two years ago. They had their two year anniversary at the beginning of this week and tonight we officially trashed Mandy's dress. We all rolled around in the mud a bit (well, they rolled, I squatted until I realized I was dipping my camera bag then quickly left the camera bag on land). It was such a pleasure to get to hang out with these guys again. Enjoy my favorites from the evening!



 photo image_-6_tn.jpg  photo image_-7_tn.jpg  photo image_-10_tn.jpg  photo image_-12_tn.jpg  photo image_-16_tn.jpg  photo image_-19_tn.jpg  photo image_-23_tn.jpg  photo image_-18_tn.jpg  photo image_-28_tn.jpg  photo image_-29_tn.jpg  photo image_-33_tn.jpg  photo image_-38_tn.jpg  photo image_-39_tn.jpg  photo image_-41_tn.jpg  photo image_-43_tn.jpg  photo image_-45_tn.jpg  photo image_-26_tn.jpg 

 These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment