photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, October 3, 2011

Jacob & Mandy {engagements}

I always ask my customers to give me some info about them. It's always great when I get a really good idea of who they are before I shoot their session. Mandy was so great and gave me a ton of info, as well as a lot of creative ideas to run with. I love when I have clients who are excited about their pictures and give me the information I need to make their sessions special. Thanks for putting in that extra effort Mandy! Hopefully your pictures reflect who you and Jacob are as a couple. You two are cute together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two love hunting. Jacob finally bagged the big one!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Jacob works as a rock crusher and Mandy loves him in his work clothes, so we were able to go out to his work and shoot around the machinery:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I loooove this one. You can see how much she adores him:
Photobucket




These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad. 

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment