photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, August 27, 2012

K. family

These are my dear friends, the K. family.  You may recognize them if you've been following my blog long. I was at their daughter's birth, and their little girl has also made her way in front of my camera a time or two.  Anyway, she's adorable, and she's BAAAAACK!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This girl likes to eat. She takes it very seriously.
Photobucket




She comes by it naturally...Photobucket



Her daddy plays guitar and she likes to play with his guitar case:
Photobucket



These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment