photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Oliver {newborn portraits}

You might remember Oliver from his birth last week. If you've followed me for awhile, you may be surprised to see newborn portraits coming through the feed. I don't actually photograph babies anymore. Weddings, seniors, engagements, things that involve large humans that can follow directions- that's more my forte. But since Ryan and Jacque are my good friends, they get away with asking me to do things like newborn portraits. So babies might not be the thing I'm best at, but I think these turned out pretty decent (helps that he is amazingly cute!):
 photo image_-1_blog.jpg  photo image_-4_blog.jpg  photo image_-5_blog.jpg  photo image_-8_blog.jpg  photo image_-11_blog.jpg  photo image_-14_blog.jpg  photo image_-17_blog.jpg  photo image_-18_blog.jpg  photo image_-21_blog.jpg

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment