photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Movius family {Genesee, ID Family portraits}

I love this family a lot. They also happen to share the same last name as me, so that makes them awesome too. This is my husband (Trav's) brother and his wife and their kids. It was a lot of fun playing in the beautiful field by their house in the Genesee area this evening.
Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy my favorites from this evening:

 photo image_-1_blog.jpg  photo image_-7_blog.jpg  photo image_-11_blog.jpg  photo image_-12_blog.jpg  photo image_-29_blog.jpg  photo image_-30_blog.jpg  photo image_-32_blog.jpg  photo image_-39_blog.jpg  photo image_-37_blog.jpg  photo image_-34_blog.jpg These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment