photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, May 28, 2015

My kids {Lewiston, ID child portraits}

It's that time of year- time to squeeze in my own family. I have to say I'm really, really bad about taking pictures around the house of the kids- mostly the camera comes out for birthdays, Christmas, etc...but I need to get better at doing more snapshots. Ever heard the saying "Don't ask a mailman to go for a walk when he gets off work?" That's the thing with me. It's not so much that I don't want to snap the pictures, it's more that I don't want to deal with uploading, sorting, getting printed, etc. Anyhow, I did a quick mini session with my own kiddos last night since I haven't done portraits of them in a year. I may be biased, but I think they are a pretty cute bunch!

 photo image_may2015-13_blog.jpg  photo image_may2015-17_blog.jpg  photo image_may2015-14_blog.jpg  photo image_may2015-22_blog.jpg  photo image_may2015-24_blog.jpg  photo image_may2015-19_blog.jpg  photo image_may2015-18_blog.jpg


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment