photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

B. Kids {Lewiston, ID Family portraits}

This was an add on to a session I shot of this family last fall, Shaunessy wanted a few pictures with the girls in their cute dresses. We were wanting some blooming trees to look appropriately spring-ish and I have to say Shaunessy went above and beyond any other client ever has- she brought her own blooming branches she had cut off her mom's tree just in case we couldn't find any. I love it. I can only imagine her in the background, trying to hide behind the kids with some branches held behind their heads. I'm sure it would've looked completely natural. Completely. ;) Luckily I had some blooming trees in mind, so she didn't have to attempt it.
As usual, the kids were absolutely darling and such fun subjects to photograph. I love the sparkle in all their eyes.

 photo image_-2_blog.jpg  photo image_-5_blog.jpg  photo image_-7_blog.jpg  photo image_-10_blog.jpg  photo image_-13_blog.jpg  photo image_-14_blog.jpg  photo image_-20_blog.jpg  photo image_-23_blog.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment