photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Madi H. {Lewiston, ID Senior Photography}

My three year old son has started this tradition with me. Every time I come home from a session, he sits on my lap and quizzes me on the session "What did they wear? What are their names? Did she wear high heels?". Then he gives me the critique as I scroll through the pictures.
Today he said "I want to meet her and tell her she's beautiful. And I want to marry her." Well said, son. She is quite beautiful.
I hope you enjoy my favorites from Madi's session tonight!


 photo image_-1_blog.jpg  photo image_-4_blog.jpg  photo image_-7_blog.jpg  photo image_-21_blog.jpg  photo image_-24_blog.jpg  photo image_-28_blog.jpg  photo image_-43_blog.jpg  photo image_-44_blog.jpg  photo image_-53_blog.jpg  photo image_-57_blog.jpg  photo image_-59_blog.jpg  photo image_-67_blog.jpg  photo image_-72_blog.jpg  photo image_-75_blog.jpg  photo image_-76_blog.jpg  photo image_-79_blog.jpg  photo image_-82_blog.jpg 
 These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment