photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Isaac C. {Lewiston, ID Senior Photography}

Isaac's parents have been my friends for many years...in fact, Isaac and his family used to live down the street from me when I was a teenager. It's amazing to me that he's grown up and graduating high school! And handsome to boot :) Isaac & Tanya, it was fun catching up with you tonight, I hope you enjoy my favorites from this evening:
 photo image_-1_blog.jpg  photo image_-2_blog.jpg  photo image_-5_blog.jpg  photo image_-16_blog.jpg  photo image_-18_blog.jpg  photo image_-20_blog.jpg  photo image_-22_blog.jpg  photo image_-27_blog.jpg  photo image_-30_blog.jpg  photo image_-38_blog.jpg  photo image_-39_blog.jpg  photo image_-43_blog.jpg  photo image_-48_blog.jpg


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment