photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sarah B. {Clarkston, WA Senior Portraits}

Sarah and her mom were completely awesome to work with tonight...not only was Sarah super photogenic, they brought me a drink from Dutch Bros. I have amazing clients.
Sarah is one of those girls, that all you have to do is follow her around with a camera and SHE. LOOKS. AMAZING.  It really isn't fair, I know I'm more the type that a camera points at me and my face tends to freeze in some awful moment. But Sarah, you are more photogenic than you can possibly need. :) Share some of that awesomeness with me?
I have the pleasure of knowing Sarah outside of work, and she is an incredible person inside and out. Sarah, I hope you enjoy my favorites from this evening:

 photo image_-5_blog.jpg  photo image_-7_blog.jpg  photo image_-14_blog.jpg  photo image_-21_blog.jpg  photo image_-23_blog.jpg  photo image_-30_blog.jpg  photo image_-34_blog.jpg  photo image_-35_blog.jpg  photo image_-40_blog.jpg  photo image_-45_blog.jpg  photo image_-48_blog.jpg  photo image_-50_blog.jpg  photo image_-52_blog.jpg  photo image_-56_blog.jpg  photo image_-64_blog.jpg  photo image_-65_blog.jpg  photo image_-70_blog.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment