photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

McKenna A. {Lewiston, ID Senior Photography}

McKenna was the beauty in front of my camera tonight. As I was editing these with my 3 year old son in my lap, he said "Mama, she looks like Elsa!" (From the movie "Frozen"). I'd take that as a compliment, McKenna.
McKenna is a senior at LHS and is a writer, you can see one of her poems on a picture below. Thanks for the great evening, McKenna & Wendy (McKenna's mom). Hope you enjoy this preview of my favorites:


 photo image_-11_blog.jpg  photo image_-15_blog.jpg  photo image_-17_blog.jpg  photo image_-19_blog.jpg  photo image_-32_blog.jpg  photo image_-71_blog.jpg  photo image_-42_blog.jpg  photo image_-48_blog.jpg  photo image_-51_blog.jpg  photo image_-53_blog.jpg  photo image_-58_blog.jpg  photo image_-64_blog.jpg  photo image_-69_blog.jpg

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment