photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, April 24, 2014

AJ M. {Pullman senior portraits}

AJ was in front of my camera tonight, and as much as he doesn't like to have his picture taken, I felt like we had some fun. I got to do some more of my new favorite thing right now, which is sports photography. I love the drama. This is my favorite shot from the night (more basketball shots when you scroll to the end of the session):


 photo image_-42_tn-3.jpg



 photo image_-3_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-11_tn.jpg  photo image_-14_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-18_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-21_tn-5.jpg  photo image_-26_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-33_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-37_tn-8.jpg  photo image_-40_tn-3.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment