photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, November 15, 2013

Cody senior portraits + J. Family

This family was so nice, and I might be a little biased towards them as Brenda handed me a couple jars of handmade pickles as we were wrapping up the session. My family polished them off in less than 5 minutes, I kid you not.
Thanks Brenda, that was so thoughtful!
Brenda knew Cody didn't want a super long senior session and she also wanted a few family shots, so we did a combo session of the two, which I thought was a fantastic idea!

Here's my favorite shot of the night:
 photo image_-44_fb.jpg  photo image_-4_fb.jpg  photo image_-6_fb.jpg  photo image_-13_fb.jpg  photo image_-18_fb.jpg  photo image_-25_fb.jpg  photo image_-35_fb.jpg  photo image_-38_fb.jpg  photo image_-43_fb.jpg


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment