photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kierra {Clarkston, WA senior portrait session}

Kierra was a trooper tonight. From the 103 degree weather (I just came back from vacation in Montana, and the Lewis-Clark valley's heat was suffocating. Take me home, Montana!) to jumping in a chilly creek at the end (I was a wee bit jealous of that, I wanted to jump in too!) she rocked it.
Here are a few of my favorites:
 photo image_-23_book.jpg  photo image_-56_book.jpg  photo image_-17_book.jpg  photo image_-8_book.jpg  photo image_-48_book.jpg  photo image_-58_book.jpg  photo image_-63_book.jpg  photo image_-66_book.jpg





These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment