photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Harper {1 year portraits}

Can you believe this little girl is one already? I was there for her birth, and have had her in front of my camera many times since then. She is getting to be quite a little camera ham. Love her!



She could really get around in these heels that her Mama wore for her wedding.
I think she could walk better in them than I ever could!


This photo was just a happy accident I snapped while waiting for Harper's mom to come back with her
change of clothes. Sweetness:



No worries, no babies were harmed in the making of these photos.
She loves to be tossed by her Daddy:

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment