photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, August 16, 2012

B. Family

 These are baby M.'s first portraits (he is one month old)- and he has to be the most relaxed baby I ever met. All through the session he just hung out, not really much fussing or anything. AMAZING. I wish I had been so lucky to have a baby that easy! B. family, you guys are super cute and I hope you like your pictures. Here are some of my favorites from this evening's session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment