photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Paige {senior}

I had the immense pleasure of shooting the beautiful Paige this evening. She was so great in front of the camera, and took directing very well (not to mention was willing to get her dress all wet and let me put my lens inches away from her face for the goofy shot at the end). It's sessions like this that are all play and no work (well, aside from hauling my equipment around for a couple hours) Thanks for the great evening Paige!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment