photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, December 15, 2011

New product: Folios

My portfolio supplier has been problematic lately, so I have made the decision to drop the leather portfolios from my portrait menu (although I do have two black 8 hole portfolios available if anyone would like one of those before I run out). I am happy to announce, though, that I have come up with an option that is much more modern, and will give your photographs a beautiful display. The cherry on top is it is from a supplier that does all my other professional printing and they have fantastic quality and service, which means I get to pass that on to you. :) Here are the brand-new folios! These aren't offered as part of a session's print credit, but can be purchased additionally as a specialty item, similar to the wall prints and canvases:




Don't forget to get your entries into the One Deserving Family Giveaway:


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment