photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby P. {birth story}

I just got back from a birth and had to post pictures on my blog since I'm too hopped up to sleep at the moment. If there's one thing that I like to photograph even more than weddings, it's births. There is nothing that is as amazing as watching a new life come into the world.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Ange so so much for posting the pictures. It means so much to me and made me feel so close to Jill, Christian and Payton. That is super special since we live so far away and won't see him live for some months yet. Thanks again with all my heart.
    Del (Jill's dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Del. I am more than honored that they let me photograph the birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Almost made me cry remembering those very Intense and Tender moments unique to birthing a baby. The Creator says, "This is good!" Great job, Angie, and blessings to Jill and Christian.

    ReplyDelete