photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Derting family

I woke up this morning to snow. It doesn't snow hardly ever here, and it's never happened to snow on the same day I had sessions booked. So I was ELATED to shoot in a winter wonderland. Unfortunately, it got too balmy and the snow was pretty much gone by time I started shooting. It was still beautiful. I love the deep colors of the wet wood and deep fall. I'm also a huge fan of Brittney's coloring. The pale skin with the dark hair...reminds me of Snow White (in a good way Brit!)

LOVE. THIS. PICTURE.
Photobucket

I love the pop of color that Brittney's red scarf brings to the picture:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Miss didn't want to share the frame with Mom, but luckily we got her to cooperate:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment