photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lacie S. {senior}

 This session was extra special to me . Lacie had to do some on-job experience for her senior project- the seniors are supposed to pick an occupation they are interested in, and Lacie loves photography so she decided to do her senior project spending some time assisting me . She is a FABULOUS assistant and I'll be totally bummed when her project is over, I've really enjoyed having her around. Plus, she's gorgeous. Hello, green eyes ! :)

Favorite shot :
Photobucket

Lacie brought along the film 35mm from her photography class at the high school :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my other favorite :
Photobucket
Click on below image for more info on studio mini session day:

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment