photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Josh {senior portraits}

This guy is actually my baby brother. He is a lot younger than me, so when he was little he always felt like a nephew. I would pack him around on my hip like he was my own baby. I can't believe he's graduating all ready and headed off to the Marines. He also was quite a pill to take pictures of. You just don't get any respect from your own family. :) Yeah, that's right Josh! He barely shaved before he showed up- as in missed long hairs all over his face. I asked him if he shaved and he said "Yeah, but I didn't really put much effort in." Yeah, you think? So we spent about 10 minutes with my dad's pocket knife scissors trying to fix his shave job prior to pictures. I told my mom she the day he gets married, she needs to do a better job inspecting his hygiene. I'm sure moms of boys out there can relate!
These pictures were all taken in my grandparent's canyon. My Grandpa used to live in this canyon before he married my grandma and farmed it and after he retired from farming, he spent his days down in the canyon taking care of the garden, trees, and land down there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment