photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mitch & Jessi

Jessi contacted me in December with some awesome news...which you are about to see. This is the first time I've had the pleasure of announcing this big news for someone in this fun way- I got to be a part of the surprising Mitch with the announcement, and it was so much fun to be a part of. You might remember Mitch & Jessi from their wedding last year. Jessi just gave me the go ahead to share the news and *squeal* I'm SO EXCITED! Without any further ado:

 photo image_-13_tn.jpg  photo image_-22_tn.jpg  photo image_-28_tn.jpg

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment