photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Madi W. {Clarkston, WA Senior Portraits}

This evening I had the pleasure of hanging out with Madi and her mom. Stick around until the end for some of my favorites from the evening- with the valley at night in the background. I love shooting at twilight! My favorite times to shoot are a toss-up between the golden glow of sunset and the cool blue of twilight.
Madi is not only beautiful, she's really fun to be around, we laughed a lot during this session and you'll see that Madi has curls for days! I can't imagine the work it takes to take care of that gorgeous head of hair. :)
Hope you enjoy my favorites from the evening:

 photo image_-3_blog.jpg  photo image_-10_blog.jpg  photo image_-17_blog.jpg  photo image_-21_blog.jpg  photo image_-26_blog.jpg  photo image_-35_blog.jpg  photo image_-48_blog.jpg  photo image_-51_blog.jpg  photo image_-54_blog.jpg  photo image_-60_blog.jpg  photo image_-63_blog.jpg

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment