photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Brittin S. {Lewiston, ID Senior Portraits}

This girl with the gorgeous doll eyes is my niece Brittin. I so wish I could give you behind the scenes videos because I laughed so hard I cried twice. Brittin's older sister, Brea joined us, as well as Brittin's best friend, Allie, who I photographed last year. Between the four of us, it was pretty much a small party and I'm sorry for the rest of you that missed it :)
Brittin, I hope you enjoy this peek at my favorites from the session:


 photo image_-5_tn.jpg  photo image_-17_tn.jpg  photo image_-19_tn.jpg  photo image_-20_tn.jpg  photo image_-28_tn.jpg  photo image_-35_tn.jpg  photo image_-37_tn.jpg  photo image_-38_tn.jpg  photo image_-42_tn.jpg  photo image_-48_tn.jpg  photo image_-49_tn.jpg  photo image_-52_tn.jpg  photo image_-54_tn.jpg  photo image_-57_tn.jpg  photo image_-59_tn.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment