photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Breithaupts {Walla Walla, WA Family portraits}

I was in Walla Walla yesterday and the Breithaupt family thought it would be a good time to shoot some new family portraits and took advantage of the spring session sale I'm running- so I took a break from hanging out in beautiful downtown to hang out with this super cute family. Their kids are adorable, funny, and so full of energy- I really wanted to capture more than just a couple good posed portraits, but to tell the story of their family, all the fun and silliness and love they have for each other.
I have to say, I could shoot in Walla Walla all day for probably weeks on in before I got remotely bored- their buildings are all so incredible. This cool old building was perfect for the urban look we were going for.
Here are some of my favorites from yesterday's session:

 photo image_-4_blog.jpg  photo image_-5_blog.jpg  photo image_-8_blog.jpg  photo image_-13_blog.jpg  photo image_-20_blog.jpg  photo image_-27_blog.jpg  photo image_-30_blog.jpg  photo image_-32_blog.jpg  photo image_-35_blog.jpg  photo image_-37_blog.jpg  photo image_-40_blog.jpg  photo image_-42_blog.jpg  photo image_-53_blog.jpg  photo image_-56_blog.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment