photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fisher Family {Lewiston, ID Family Portraits}

I really hate cancer. I'm so sick of hearing people I love have it. This is the second family that got in front of my camera this month that has a loved one fighting cancer. Sherree, I hope you kick cancer in the tail. I know you are a fighter, and I'm praying for you!


Here's my favorite shot from the night:


 photo image-7_blog.jpg
The lighting wasn't the best for this shot, but the family loves this bluff and really wanted a picture in front of it. I think it turned out pretty good considering the sun we were fighting. I can't believe it was 70 degrees today, it's January and we don't live in Arizona. I loved having the sun to play with later though.
 photo image-1_blog.jpg  photo image-2_blog.jpg  photo image-4_blog.jpg  photo image-5_blog.jpg  photo image-6_blog.jpg  photo image-9_tn-1.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment