photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Carson J. {Asotin, WA Senior Photography}

Can I just take a moment and profess my love for these amazing little things?

This is the first session that I've used them for (ever!) and I have to say I will NEVER go back to shooting cold weather sessions without them. 32 degrees today wasn't quite as cold as (my) record session of 19 degrees with a brisk wind. But it definitely wasn't comfortable and Carson was a TROOPER! I had these babies packed all over my self. Giving a new meaning to "packing heat".
Now that I'm done with the shameless product promotion, hope you enjoy my favorites from this evening...


Here's my absolute favorite:  photo image_-13_tn.jpg  photo image_-4_tn.jpg  photo image_-22_tn.jpg  photo image_-31_tn.jpg  photo image_-35_tn.jpg  photo image_-39_tn.jpg  photo image_-40_tn.jpg  photo image_-46_tn.jpg  photo image_-20_tn.jpg  photo image_-16_tn.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment