photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, January 9, 2014

BTN Fitness {Zumba Instructors}

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, orders have finally slowed down around here and I had a moment to sit down and blog this session I shot tonight. If you are like the majority of Americans, you've put on some holiday weight- and maybe you've made some New Years Resolutions to work harder to stay in shape. Regardless of where you are at, I can recommend Zumba as a fun way to get a workout. Sort of like a dance party, it's a good time and helps you forget that you are, in fact, burning calories. I have personally taken classes from Kinsey and had a great time, and just hanging out with Nicole tonight I get the sense she would be a lot of fun to take a class from as well. Check them out at BTN Fitness!


The purpose of this shoot was just to get a couple good head shots, but I asked Kinsey's permission to play around as well so I could unleash my creativity. Luckily she said yes! Favorite shot of the night:  photo image_-10_tn-4.jpg ZUMBA!

This is Kinsey:
 photo image_-1_tn-1.jpg


And this is Nicole:
 photo image_-3_tn-1.jpg



Now to the fun:  photo image_-9_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-12_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-15_tn-8.jpg


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment