photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ryan & Sarah {+ Quinn} family+couple's session, Lewiston, ID

This session I will forever remember as the one that I drove into the hidden ditch and hi-centered my car...as well as the one that made me laugh so hard I nearly wet my pants. But hanging out with Sarah can do that to you.  At least the laughing part.
The ditch was a pothole at the side of the road...hidden amongst high grasses. After the fact, I looked all along the road and saw it was all solid except that one two foot wide pothole that I managed to find with my car. With my wheels tipping into the air on the one side, I decided that since I've been doing lots of strength training, I could probably just lift the car back up with my brute strength. So I tried. My confidence may have been misplaced, because I don't know if you are aware, but cars are HEAVY.  :) I've never been one to back down from a challenge, but luckily Ryan was able to direct me on how to drive out of the ditch without damaging my car, and we moved on.

Hope you enjoy these pictures of this amazing couple who unfortunately very soon will be leaving to Ohio (well unfortunately for us, but not for Ohio). I was lucky enough to get them in front of my camera (as well as their daughter Quinn). They were just married in Ohio a few months ago, so this is a just-married type session with a few family shots at the beginning.
 photo image_-31_tn.jpg  photo image_-27_tn.jpg  photo image_-34_tn.jpg  photo image_-46_tn.jpg  photo image_-44_tn.jpg  photo image_-51_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-53_tn.jpg  photo image_-55_tn.jpg  photo image_-58_tn.jpg  photo image_-63_tn.jpg  photo image_-67_tn.jpg  photo image_-70_tn.jpg  photo image_-76_tn.jpg  photo image_-79_tn.jpg 



AAAAAAAAAAAANNNND....here's the real Sarah. Too bad I found my twin separated at birth right before she decides to move to Ohio. She has her Billy Bob teeth in her purse, just in case the need should arise for them:
 photo image_-87_tn.jpg
Oh Ryan, you are in for a ride. Ask my husband for tips. He is also married to a spicy lady. Never a dull moment.


 photo image_-88_tn.jpg




These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.

~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment