photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Will & Jolene {engagement session}

I love engagement sessions. You get all the love of a wedding without the time constraints. I don't have to put my creativity on a tight schedule. Happiness.

Will and Jolene love the outdoors and things like backpacking, biking, hiking, so having their engagement pictures be out in a natural-type setting seemed perfect. Jolene really wanted their pictures to show the great friendship that they have and how much they love to be together. I hope these fit the bill :) When Jolene told me they like to bike, I immediately asked her if there was any chance she had or could get her hands on a cruiser style bike and luckily, a friend of hers was kind enough to lend a shiny red beauty.
She also mentioned she was a harpist and I HAD to get that in front of my camera. Can you count on more than one finger the people you know who are harpists? I don't even know one person other than Jolene! This was a once in a lifetime chance for me to photograph a harpist, and if you've followed my blog long, you know I'm always excited about photographing something new.

 photo image_6_tn-6.jpg
 photo image_7_tn-2.jpg
 photo image_4_tn-3.jpg



These two were so fun to work with, I'm looking forward to their August wedding at Spalding park. It will be gorgeous I'm sure!

 photo image_11_tn-5.jpg
 photo image_23_tn-7.jpg
 photo image_24_tn-6.jpg
 photo image_28_tn-4.jpg 
 photo image_42_tn-4.jpg
 photo image_40_tn-3.jpg
 photo image_49_tn-2.jpg
 photo image_53_tn-4.jpg
 photo image_58_tn-4.jpg

**IMPORTANT NOTE** for readers who use Google Reader, which is being shuttered soon, I recommend migrating to Feedly.com, where you can easily import your RSS subscriptions.

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! These are just beautiful! You do a great job!! LOVE THEM! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute and unique engagement!Really beautiful!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really so beautiful engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete