photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, April 12, 2013

River City Dance Pictures {Lewiston, ID event portraits}

 It's that time of year again! River City Dance School portraits. I love seeing all the kids in their cute costumes. 
Here are a few of my favorites from last night:

 photo final_15.jpg
 photo AMP_6557__tn.jpg
 photo AMP_6622__tn.jpg
 photo AMP_6277__tn.jpg


Um, yeah, if I could do the splits, I'd be doing it for pictures
ALL. THE. TIME.  photo AMP_6671__tn.jpg
 photo final_18.jpg
 photo AMP_6641__tn.jpg 

**IMPORTANT NOTE** for readers who use Google Reader, which is being shuttered soon, I recommend migrating to Feedly.com, where you can easily import your RSS subscriptions.


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment