photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pro lab vs. drugstore prints

Today, I want to share the difference in getting your pictures professionally printed by my pro lab vs. a drugstore. I do sell negatives because I understand being on a budget and wanting to be able to make lots of prints at a lower price. HOWEVER when it comes to displaying your pictures on the wall, I wouldn't recommend drugstore prints. You can see from this comparison shared by another photographer that the pro lab smooths out skin tones, keeps the color correct, and the prints I sell have UV protection and textured finish for a really professional look. Drugstores coloring is often off (in many cases, very much so), the contrast is all wrong, and really, it just makes me cringe to see your beautiful pictures be printed so badly.

You know the saying "You get what you pay for"? It's so very true when it comes to photography and printing.




~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment