photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Largent and Lori....{are married!}


Just a little technical note first: I had problems getting photobucket to load all the pictures in Firefox (possibly because there are SO MANY), so if all the pictures aren't loading for you, try opening this blog post in Internet Explorer.

Remember Lori and Largent's engagement session? I had the honor of shooting their wedding yesterday! I've known Largent since he was a child, and he's grown up to be such a sweet guy. I'm so happy that he found someone who is just as compassionate as he is in Lori. They make a wonderful couple, and the world is blessed to have them. I can't wait to see the plans God has for their lives together.

They had so many wonderful details for us to photograph, and the wedding took place at a friend's beautiful farm. I've been watching Lori's wedding idea board on pinterest with great anticipation for the actual day- I knew it would be filled with all kinds of cute details. They did not disappoint.  My camera was very happy.

We started the day off with tons of smoke from the wildfires surrounding us, but the smoke provided a wonderful light diffuser, and the day was so wonderful I forgot that the smoke was making me feel sick. Largent and Lori have that effect on people. You forget what's troubling you and just enjoy the day when you are with them. Congrats you two!


Photobucket

Photobucket




Largent reading a note from Lori: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Brea. She's doing a lighting check for me before Lori gets her dress on. And she's doing it with typical Brea flair: Photobucket

Photobucket

Largent goofing off, shot by Trav:


Photobucket
Photobucket

Lori reading a note from Largent: Photobucket

Photobucket


Lori and Largent opted to have a private first seeing each other moment before the wedding. I LOVE THIS MOMENT. Every time. It's so cool to get to capture their faces at the same time and see the love and excitement on their faces: Photobucket


A little behind the scenes picture, shot by Trav. Generally, the only time you'll see me wearing glasses is at weddings. I've found that I have to hold my eyeball open so long while I'm watching for the perfect shot during the ceremony and reception, that my eye gets dried and almost stuck open when I wear contacts. So when I shoot weddings, I'm like Superman, but in reverse. (Clark Kent) Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Largent wears cardigans all the time, so it was only fitting that he put all his groomsmen in cardigans: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hands down, this has to be the best expression I've seen on a groom's face when his bride comes down the aisle: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a joke, the officiant asked if anyone had any reason these two should not be married, and Sam (groomsmen on the left) stood up to start to say something when Jed (groomsmen on the right came up) and literally slapped some sense into him. It should be noted that these two are brothers, and I'm pretty sure Jed enjoyed it a bit too much. Photobucket

I just love this shot. Dancing out of the ceremony: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wedding party table was so pretty. Like a midnight tea party: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


--
Ange Movius Photography- www.amportraits.com



These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment