photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kallie & Thomas {behind the scenes}

I'm working on processing the wedding we shot today {Kallie + Thomas}. It was beautiful and I can't wait to share, but in the meantime, thought you might like to see a couple "behind the scenes" photos my assistant photographer (and awesome husband) Trav shot of me while working with the couple.

It seems like I'm always using my hands to rearrange people. Luckily my clients seem to not mind too much and let me work this way. I should note that back in the day, I was a dance instructor, a swim instructor, and also worked with children. All jobs that you learn to just move people's bodies for them. :) I try not to let my dorky side out too much as I can occasionally find myself making sound effects with my mouth as I move people, as if making the sound effect makes their bodies work better- like robots or something. In dance certain sound effects seemed to go along with  movements, so saying them while you moved helped you dance better. Or at least I thought so.

Here I appear to be doing some kind of contortionist bit (I think I'm fixing Kallie's veil):
Photobucket



This one I'm moving Thomas's face to show him what I'm going for. Good thing he doesn't have space issues. This picture also makes me realize I am very, very white. And I'm glad that I don't care too much about that.
Photobucket


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment