photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, April 26, 2010

Standout Heaven

I love standouts. I love them so much they are ALL. OVER. MY. HOUSE. I just got a large 
standout of this for our bedroom:
Photobucket

Because that's the kind of stuff photographers like to spend their money on. Yummy pictures everywhere.
You may recognize the scenery from Kacy & Adam's shoot. It was a test-the-lighting shot, but I also was trying to grab a nice picture of the chair at the same time because it looked so cool in that Lord-of-The-Rings-esque background. My Appreciation of the Arts professor from college would be proud. Because according to him, art has to make you think, or it isn't art. Not sure that I agree with him because I would rather look at a pretty painting of the ocean than at a man that has nailed himself to a VW beetle. But anyhow, I like this picture because it makes me think- it's like a beginning of a story-did someone just leave the chair? Or is it waiting for someone? It could represent childhood left behind. Or according to Trav (my husband), it could just be that it's just a chair that looks cool. End of story. He does know how to burst my imaginative bubble. :)

~Ange Movius Photography
Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment