photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jacqueline Michelle Consulting

A good friend of mine is the owner of an image consulting business and I wanted to take this opportunity to
blatantly promote her. She would be a great person to contact if you needed help getting ready for a portrait session (as well as to help you dress to look the best for your body type). So without further ado,
Jacqueline Michelle Consulting:
I haven’t always been the one in a position to offer help with wardrobes.  The role was quite reversed for a period of time.  I lived in Australia for a time with nine other girls.  In that year together, one of my friends decided to give me a fashion intervention.  She kindly told me the way I was dressing was not working!  She showed me ways to wear the clothes I had and helped me look at how to buy clothes in a different way.  For her I am FOREVER grateful because this is where my passion began! 
This business idea stated for me several years ago, but I had no idea how it could ever come to fruition.  But here is the Reader’s Digest version:  

In February of this year, I attended a certification program in Texas for consulting.  It was there that I was certified to do what I love to do the most!  Color Analysis, Body Style Analysis, Closet Audits, Wardrobe Review, and Personal Shopping!   
Many women cringe when they open their closet or feel like it is impossible to put outfits together.  And there is truly nothing worse than having a closet full of clothes but feeling like you have nothing to wear. 
Here is what I do: I offer an objective view to help rid your closet of all unnecessary items.  Your closet will be streamlined to include the garments that enhance your shape and coloring.  In the process you will learn the basics of dressing your body shape, how to select clothing that will enhance your assets and camouflage your areas of concern.  
I sort through your current wardrobe and assist you in organizing it.  I will review your clothing, recommend which items of clothing are not right for you, and give you permission to get rid of unwanted clothes!  I will teach you how to mix and match your clothing to create a perfectly coordinated look. You will be amazed by how many outfits already reside in your closet that you never knew existed. It's like going shopping in your own closet.  You will then be given a shopping list to complete the season's wardrobe. 
Imagine no more what-to-wear dilemmas. A wardrobe evaluation and planning session will teach you how to gain the most from your closet.  Refresh your wardrobe and feel prepared with the right clothes to wear this season.




Here's the lovely Jacqueline herself, with her awesome husband, Ryan:Photobucket
(And she's normally a LOT more smiley than this. I asked them to look seriously cool for this photo.)

If you'd like to get a hold of Jacqueline, click here to e-mail her.




~Ange Movius Photography
Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment