photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Braden J. {Asotin, WA Senior Photography}

I have to say, this session is the first time we had to scale a fence (and get all my lighting equipment over it) in order to get the pictures we wanted! But I had a lot of fun hanging out with Braden and his mom, Amy, last night, and I really like how his pictures turned out. He had a lot of ideas for what he wanted to incorporate, which made it fun for me as it was so personalized. Here are my favorites from his session:

 photo image_-12_blog.jpg  photo image_-1_blog.jpg  photo image_-9_blog.jpg  photo image_-15_blog.jpg  photo image_-29_blog.jpg  photo image_-35_blog.jpg  photo image_-43_blog.jpg  photo image_-47_blog.jpg  photo image_-48_blog.jpg  photo image_-57_blog.jpg  photo image_-54_blog.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment