photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, November 7, 2015

My family portraits {Lewiston, ID Clarkston WA Family photography}

Awww, that favorite time of year....when I have to get to take our own family portraits. It's been a couple years since we last took a family portrait...how sad is that- I do this for a living and we barely ever do our own portraits? Listen, I know how much work it is to photograph a family session, but I often forget all the work that goes into the other side of the camera- getting said family looking nice all at once and smiling nicely for these pictures as well. Also, nothing stifles my creativity more than having to use a tripod and a timer...but thank goodness we got some good ones and I know I'll cherish them for years to come.
 photo image_-2_blog.jpg  photo image_-3_blog.jpg  photo image_-4_blog.jpg  photo image_-5_blog.jpg  photo image_-7_blog.jpg  photo image_-8_blog.jpg  photo image_-1_blog.jpg

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment