photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Chris Y. {Lewiston, ID Senior Portraits}

I had such a great time hanging out with Chris tonight. It was fun to hear all the entrepreneurial ideas he has running through his head, I'm excited to see what he comes up with after he graduates high school. Kathy, it was fun to have you tag along and I hope you all enjoy my favorites from the evening:


 photo image_-5_tn.jpg  photo image_-8_tn.jpg  photo image_-10_tn.jpg  photo image_-19_tn.jpg  photo image_-21_tn.jpg  photo image_-32_tn.jpg  photo image_-36_tn.jpg  photo image_-45_tn.jpg  photo image_-48_tn.jpg These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment