photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bailee {portraits just because}

This session is of my niece, Bailee (or as my younger daughter used to call her, "Billy"), who is very beautiful and growing up entirely too fast. I remember when she was a chubby little toddler!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bailee is a dancer. The jacket she is wearing reminds me of Michael Jackson, so I had her do a little MJ move. The second shot was right after she was jumping or something for me and I really like the happy accident it caused.
Photobucket


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment