photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jen & Conrad {Engagements}

I've been a bit behind on my blog lately, so here's a session for you to enjoy:

Jen and Conrad were so cute to watch during their session last night. I love how they interact with each other so naturally in front of the camera. I didn't have to work hard to get them to look like they were enjoying each other! I can't wait to photograph this wedding in the fall. Congrats on your engagement Jen & Conrad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jen had told me that her and Conrad made each other act "dorky". It was fun 
to see it in person (this was completely unprompted):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Every girl needs a fan...luckily we had a little breeze. Rock it Jen:
Photobucket

This quilt is an old family quilt. Jen brought a few neat props to work with.
I love it when my clients bring cool props that personalize their session.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And, because there were just too many favorites, there'll be another blog post tomorrow with the rest.
I didn't want to overload you by putting them all in one post. :)

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment