photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lindy {senior}

I don't think I've ever photographed someone who was able to smile so naturally on command. Pretty amazing. Lindy also has some amazingly long hair (which she told me she was chopping the day after the session!) I can't even imagine how much work goes into this beautiful head of hair:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This shot reminds me of the opening scene in the Sound of Music:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindy is the captain of the Bengal swim team. We headed over to the aquatic center at the end of her session to grab a few swim team themed pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment