photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chelan {senior}

I had such a great time with Chelan this evening. (Isn't that a cool name by the way?) We caught some really beautiful fall colors. Makes me want to curl up by the fire with a caramel apple cider. Has anyone tried the seasonal creamers from Coffeemate? I love the pumpkin spice and the peppermint mocha one! I make steamers with them: steamed milk + flavored creamer (and add a little whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkles on top if you want) = fall happiness. :) Try it. I guarantee you'll love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful Chelan + fall colors = HAPPY CAMERA! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment