photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby "L" {infant session}

First a business note: 

Due to the fact that I don't have many session openings left between now and when I take my maternity leave (Dec 1st), I am now only accepting senior special bookings and family special bookings (unless you are one of my bridal clients that need engagements).



Little "L", you are the most cooperative baby I've ever worked with! This little girl was happy to do just about anything for me! Okay, maybe it was more for her mom and dad, but I'll take what I can get! Hardly a tear from this little one:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

1 comment: