photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, June 24, 2010

"B" Family and Aiden {family, Zayden's Promise)

Here's a taste of some of the things I've been working on lately. First, this is Aiden. Aiden has a rare, terminal, genetic disease called Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (MLD). Aiden progressed normally but has never walked independently. He now has lost all of his skills and functions like that of a one month old baby. His parents contacted me about pictures- through a program I started called Zayden's Promise, I offer free portraits to terminally ill children.
I've had the worst luck scheduling this family with weather though- seems like we've had a ton of rain on every day they've been scheduled- I was hoping 3rd time would be the charm, but as soon as we started shooting the clouds rolled in and it started thundering and lighting not very far away, so we had to wrap it up. Here's a couple of my favorites:

The whole family:
Photobucket

This is Aiden with his brother. I love how comfortable together they look:
Photobucket

Here's an extended family shoot I did recently:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The twin's aunt thought it would be precious to do some pictures of the girls
with a nest and a bunch of real bird eggs she had. If you have a 2 year old, 
you can probably imagine what these 2 year olds did next. Yep. 
Crunch, crunch, crunch. Oops! :)
Photobucket

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment