photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Josh & Jamie {engagements}

Had a little time to put up a blog post, so here's an engagement session I did last week.
Josh & Jamie are getting married in July and requested that I come to Jamie's parents
farm to take their engagement portraits.
Photobucket


So, I had a couple interesting things happen at this shoot. The first one was I got stung by a bee while opening a gate. Then later, when I was shooting Josh & Jamie against a barn, I heard loud sniffing sound and turned around to see a horse smelling my camera bag. If you've followed my blog for long, you know that horses make me a bit nervous. Luckily, all this horse therapy has made me quite used to being around horses.

Here's the culprit:
Photobucket


And here Josh and Jamie are laughing at the horse right behind my head:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I snagged this photo while waiting for J & J to change shirts:
Photobucket

Josh & Jamie- thanks for sharing your family home with me, it was beautiful and I can't wait to
spend your special day with you in July!


~Ange Movius Photography
Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment