photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Joshua & Kayla {Lewiston, ID Engagement session}

I met Joshua & Kayla earlier this year, as they were both in the wedding of (and Kayla is the sister of) Jolene & her now husband, Will. Their family was so amazing to work with so I'm super excited to get a second year in a row to work with them, as well as meet Joshua's family.

So, yesterday. Yesterday, was one of the first days after a massive cold snap we had here in the valley. We don't normally go much below freezing, but last week we were in the single digits. Brrr! Our heat had to be fixed twice! So yesterday, being about 40 degrees, I got so warm I drove from spot to spot on this location with my windows down. Heat wave, y'all!

I knew Kayla & Joshua would be nice to work with as I'd already worked with them a smudge during wedding party pictures, but that was an understatement. They have the magic I love to see in a relationship. They were just so happy to be with each other, and Kayla couldn't stop laughing through much of it, which I LOVE. Nothing better than an abundance of pure joy for me to capture to make the pictures priceless memories.
Can't wait for your wedding next year! Here are my favorite's from yesterday's session, my favorite shot first:
 photo image_-44_tn-4.jpg

 photo image_-10_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-15_tn-7.jpg  photo image_-32_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-35_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-37_tn-7.jpg  photo image_-43_tn.jpg  photo image_-47_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-52_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-55_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-59_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-63_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-65_tn-1.jpg



These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

1 comment:

  1. Wow,what a nice and beautiful engagement!I like the great weather that is suitable for engagement.I can't wait for Joshua and Kayla's wedding,best wishes for them!

    ReplyDelete