photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, December 2, 2013

Pacific Coast Woods scenic series

In case you missed it from the self portrait series:
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and spent time with ones you love.  I just got back from a Thanksgiving vacation outside the Seattle area- my Uncle and Aunt have a cabin in the woods by a lake and invited the whole family over for a reunion (about 30 people made it). We spent a few days hanging out, eating, and making memories until next time we get to all get together again (it only happens every 5 years or so). Thanksgiving morning, I woke up to this amazing fog, and knew I had to take my camera out in the woods and play with it. I don't spend a lot of time "playing" with my camera because my work is always needing me to be creative, I get most of my creativity out of my system that way. But senior season has wrapped and I've taken the month of December off (except for a couple exceptions), and it was nice to wrap the season up and take a moment to just play and remember why I love photography so much.



I woke up to this view Thanksgiving morning:  photo image_-4_tn-5.jpg
 photo image_-22_tn-5.jpg  photo image_-20_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-16_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-15_tn-6.jpg





These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment