photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby P. {newborn portraits}

 Remember Baby P.? I shot his birth just a few weeks ago and it was high time for his newborn portraits. Can you believe the head of hair this kid has? I LOVE it!

(Make sure and get your nominations for the One Deserving Family contest- I haven't received any yet so your chances are good of winning!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite baby shots ever. I wanted his face towards the camera, but he had other plans. Like eating Mom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment